– I just felt like saying something.
– OK, what is it?
– I don’t know how to say it.
– Then how about not saying it at all?
– I can’t do that, either.
– Then just say it!
– Stop pushing me… it’s not helping.
– I can not wait forever for some words to come out of your mouth.
– I did not ask for forever.
– But for what?
Originally published on December 10th, 2012
– I can’t talk with you anymore.
– Please just stop… and leave.
– No, I need to understand.
– You need something else. I can’t do this anymore, I can’t pretend…
– But I never told you to pretend to be someone else.
– I can’t hide anymore.
– Then don’t hide.
– You still don’t understand.
– Understand what?
– You made me need you, but all you need is someone else, and that hurts.
Originally published on January 3rd, 2013
– I am confused.
– Because of me?
– No, because of what you made me believe.
– And what would that be?
– That something will change, things will be different. But it’s all the same.
– They are different. You are different, but I’m the one who is the same.
– I don’t want to force this anymore. I am trying to feel something that is not there, I am trying to feel you but I can’t. Should I stop trying?
– No. Don’t stop, just go.
Originally published on March 15th, 2013
– I don’t want to live in my mind anymore.
– How come?
– Well, there are too many scenarios of the same action.
– So where would you like to live then?
– I don’t know. I just can’t trust myself anymore, again.
– Live in my heart, it’s empty anyway. And there’s only one scenario possible.
Originally published on August 3rd, 2014.
– I’m sorry.
– It’s alright. You don’t need to be sorry.
– You don’t even know what I’m talking about.
– I trust you. That’s enough for me.
– But I lied to you.
– When I told you I love you.
Originally published on January 24th, 2016.