Rate Travelling Inside Out On
- Alina gives her comments on the first-ever episode of Travelling Inside Out. Plus answering a voice message from a concerned listener.
- Alina talks about selling the car, feeling scammed; trying to sell other stuff, getting 12 bars of chocolate and yelling in the middle of the street. Well, sort of. Website: https://www.alinaigrad.com/ Be Part of TIO: https://www.alinaigrad.com/travelling-inside-out/share-your-story/
- Who's Timi and why are they dead? Well, Alina talks about her first car that according to some mechanics is not safe to drive. How did it get there? Let's find out together. Mentioned episodes: Ep. 133 – Troll Peninsula https://anchor.fm/travellinginsideout/episodes/Ep–133—Troll-Peninsula-in-Iceland-Trllaskagi-e105et7 Ep. 131 – Hiking to the Erupting Fagradasfjall Volcano https://anchor.fm/travellinginsideout/episodes/Ep–131—Hiking-to-the-Erupting-Fagradalsfjall-Volcano-e10nskg Ep. 128 – Northern […]
- Alina talks about deciding to go to the USA on a whim, dodging the European chaos and almost being denied to pass security. If you want to be part of Travelling Inside Out: https://www.alinaigrad.com/travelling-inside-out/share-your-story/ For more content: https://www.alinaigrad.com/ Subscribe to the monthly wonders newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/111d1c38a8e8/alinaswonders – you get a first look at videos that will […]
- Alina shares her experience of flying from Iceland to Romania through Milano. Food poisoning (or whatever it was) doesn't mix well with an almost 24 h trip.
What Our Listeners Say
I listened to the podcast about travelling South America! It was really really helpful and insightful about the expectations vs reality. I’m going with my partner but felt really inspired by Alina’s solo travel!.
The Itchy Traveller – UK
I really liked this episode. You set the record straight. I’m at work as I type. My boss on the other side of the desk. Grinding… but I’m saving for travels. Thank you 🙏🏾
I wasn’t even upset that I was stuck in traffic. Actually, let people pass because I was like ‘hey! this is good, I’ve got about an hour.’ I like Alina’s laugh. Something about it is quite endearing.
Mo Pathan – Canada